1. All my life I’ve loved books, but the Bible was the only book that ever loved me back.
2. Now here’s a prayer for the road…Now I set me up to drive. I pray thee, Lord keep us alive. That we might see another day, To sing your praise, at work and play.
3. God is speaking to all of us all the time. The question is not to whom does God talk? The question is, who listens.
4. Mom used to quote Isaiah 64:4, about waiting on the Lord. It doesn’t mean being complacent. It means understanding that he has a plan, and that we’re not the ones in control. In the meantime, we need to strive to use our gifts and abilities fully.
5. Peace is seeing a sunset and knowing whom to thank.
6. The nicest place to be is in someone’s thoughts.
The safest place to be is in someone’s prayers.
And the best place to be is in God’s Hands.