Thank you for having an interest in the growing number of books by Don Wooldridge. The following is a directory for all books; you can easily check through for more information on each that interests you by clicking on the link.
- TRILOGY: The Secrets of Clayton County Book 1 Have you ever bartered products or services? What would you say if someone exchanged Indian pottery for their accountant’s tax services? Is that bartering? Can they be taxed? Well, they can. And that’s why IRS examiner Sarah Hunter descends upon a small river town in Iowa, like a fox in a hen house, to investigate potential tax resisters who barter. Her mission is clear. Get the government’s money. But is the big government machine right? Or, do these small town neighbors have the key to survival?
- New Beginnings (Book 2) Sarah Hunter has made some life choices: leave her position with the IRS and walk away from an exciting, romantic connection in Chicago – which just happened to turn cold and ugly. There is no certainty of what she will find when she returns to the sleepy little Iowa town.
- Homecoming (Book 3) The Saga of Sarah Crodin continues… once she embraced the cultural heritage founded in bartering throughout rural America – she and Kent age gracefully; however, her children, Wendy and Teddy, experience roads less traveled.
- Bible Moments There are times when the Lord knows that the only way to get you when He wants you, is to lead you down the path that passes through the valley of the shadow of death. Yet at that time He walks closely with you guiding you and calling you. The author has walked that path, and wrote Bible Moments to share the inspirations learned in his walk, so that you may open your eyes and see the Lord’s will for your life. * New edition coming soon.
- Yankee Settlement Historical fiction and the Iowa Territory – the perfect background for a beautifully written history that enlightens readers with a story of family, adventure, and love that spanned several decades. For those who are filled to overflowing with a curiosity of their ancestors, “Yankee Settlement” serves to titillate their interest… wondering if our own family history is filled with similar courage, dedication, and passion for life – even when it grows difficult.
- Fear is My Co-Pilot A high-achieving, successful mid-level manager, Don Wooldridge has done battle with Bipolar II disorder for over 40 years—and concealed the fear of having a mental illness being discovered by those who mean the most to him. In touching bursts of prose that mirror the devastating and extreme despair of the disorder, Wooldridge describes his roller-coaster life with stunning honesty, and in the process brings his creative voice to the previously unarticulated experiences he endured. Courageous, stirring, touching, and disturbing in the face of reality, Fear Is My Co-Pilot does not simply delve into Bipolar II disorder—it takes readers into its grasp and simply does not let go. Your understanding and empathy for those who must learn to live within the boundaries of a life shared with bipolar will expand… exponentially.
- Broken Dreams Paralyzed in a terrorist attack, Tyler Daly trades his I.T. Skills for Homeland Securities financial support, but has to get help from the only woman in his life, Abby Porter, in order to flee the country to avoid HSD’s oppressive grip on his life.